We are looking for new talents with sensory and/or physical disabilities with digital skills and expertise. Other types of disabilities may be considered on a case by case basis. If in doubt, get in touch with us!
What Are Considered Digital Roles?
Research & Analytics
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Visualisation Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Cybersecurity Executive
- Database Administrator
- Mobile App Developer
- UI/UX Designer
- Platform Development Executive
- Systems Analyst
- Web Analytics Executive
- Web Designer
- Communications Executive
- Content Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- E-Commerce Executive
- Graphics Designer
- Social Media Executive
- Video Content Creator
- Agile Team Executive
- Community Innovation Executive
- Digital Transformation Executive
- Innovation Executive
- Sustainability Innovation Executive
Are You The Right Fit?
- Current students of Temasek Polytechnic, or those graduating in May 2021
- Recent Temasek Polytechnic alumni seeking digital roles
- Pursued a course of study in a digital field
- Having prior internship experience in the digital sector is a bonus
Leadership, Communication & Team Skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills in school, community, sports, or other fields
- Willingness & openness to communicate effectively
- Collaborative team players who treat others with respect
- Strong career aspiration
Note: Those from non-digital skills backgrounds are also welcome to apply.
What Do You Get From This Program?
Certificate upon the completion of programme will be given to add on your competitive advantage & more job opportunities.
You will have a personal career coach, session with industry experts, meet up with PWD role models to explore your career interest and enhance CV & interview skills. Find out the real life experiences of whose career path interest you directly!
Exposure to Corporates Through Projects
On top of that, you will have a chance to work in teams mimicking corporate environments & opportunities to impress corporates by solve the problems through their projects.
The selection will take place on a rolling basis, beginning from January 2021. All applications are to be submitted through respective offices in polytechnics or universities.