We are looking for 20 to 30 talents with Special Education Needs (SEN), digital skills & expertise. If in doubt, get in touch with us!
What Are Considered Digital Roles?
Research & Analytics
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Visualisation Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Cybersecurity Executive
- Database Administrator
- Mobile App Developer
- UI/UX Designer
- Platform Development Executive
- Systems Analyst
- Web Analytics Executive
- Web Designer
- Communications Executive
- Content Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- E-Commerce Executive
- Graphics Designer
- Social Media Executive
- Video Content Creator
- Agile Team Executive
- Community Innovation Executive
- Digital Transformation Executive
- Innovation Executive
- Sustainability Innovation Executive
Are You The Right Fit?
- Current students of Temasek Polytechnic, or those graduating in May 2021
- Recent Temasek Polytechnic alumni seeking digital roles
- Pursued a course of study in a digital field
- Having prior internship experience in the digital sector is a bonus
Skills - Leadership, Communication & Team
- Demonstrated leadership skills in school, community, sports, or other fields
- Willingness & openness to communicate effectively
- Collaborative team players who treat others with respect
- Strong career aspiration
Note: Those from non-digital skills backgrounds are also welcome to apply.
What Do You Get From This Programme?
Participants of the Talent Accelerator Programme will receive access to a curated curriculum of in-demand digital skills learning courses & certifications from leading companies that will enhance one’s employability.
These learning opportunities can make up to 20% of the accelerator, with learning costs sponsored in entirety. Current digital skills certification include digital marketing, UI/UX design, data analytics & financial markets knowledge offered by leading companies.
You will have a personal career coach, exposure to industry experts & interact with a network of professionals with disabilities to explore your career interests while enhancing your CV & interview skills. Discover a career path that best suits your interests!
Live Corporate Projects
On top of that, you will be provided valuable work experience & have a chance to work in teams on exciting real world digital business challenges from corporate partners while receiving project mentorship and guidance. This will take up to 50% of the accelerator and involve research, design & building solutions. From this, you will also gain access to exclusive networking opportunities!
Participants will receive a training allowance of S$1,000 upon the completion of the Talent Accelerator Programe.
Find out more about the experience at TomoWork’s Talent Accelerator Programme in the video below!
Application Now Are Closed!
Here is the process timeline for current run:
Applications for the TomoWork’s Talent Accelerator Programme will open.
We will contact the shortlisted participants.
The TomoWork’s Talent Accelerator Programme will commence.
End of The TomoWork’s Talent Accelerator Programme.
If you are interested to participate in our future runs, please contact our team at email@example.com.